We combined an experienced staff and a communication plan, so that we may ensure a smooth and efficient experience for exhibitors, sponsors, attendees and our clients. MPS staff will work with selected contractors, and the facility, to ensure open and effective communication channels. We deliver a high-quality experience in a professional environment.
- Prepare draft budget and marketing plan
- Manage RFP process and selection of official contractors
- Coordination of exhibit floor plan to maximize sales, exhibitor satisfaction and traffic flow
- Oversee and monitor Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EAC) and request/ review their certificates of insurance implement research plan
- Provide acuurate and current exhibitor information for website promotion and for the final printed program
- Coordinate content for official website
- Distributing/ mailing of Event Invitation Manage registration and housing contractors to implement advance and on-site process
- Select and contract with a security firm, prepare schedules and security plan
- Coordinate the placement of orders for show management services from official contractors including decorating, signage, electrical, telephone, internet, security, computer, photography, furniture, etc.
- Coordination of leased space and schedules with facility Management of the operation of all official contractors
- Management of the event offices, including: exhibition, conference, media and registration offices
- Management of room sets, audio visual requirements, and food and beverage needs
- Management of speaker logistics
- Management of event communication program, including: Show Daily, Exhibitor Newsletters
- Manage the exhibit space selection meeting Complete management of the exhibit floor